I. Basic provisions
1. TriPoint Holds (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") is the administrator of personal data in accordance with the Article 4 (7) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR)
II. The contact information of the administrator is
Address: TriPoint, PL-34325 Bierna, Brzozowa 24
Phone: +48 603274688
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
III. Sources and categories of the processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
IV. Legitimate reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legitimate reason for the personal data processing is
- execution of contract between you and the administrator in accordance with the Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator to provide direct marketing (in particular sending business messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in relation to Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relation between you and the administrator; (name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract; without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. No authomatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the administrator. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
V. Retention time of the data
1. The administrator keeps the personal data
- For the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relation between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for 15 years maximum if the personal data are processed in accordance with the consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
VI. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- Participating in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments on the basis of a contract
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of the e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
VII. Your rights
1. In accordance with the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data in accordance with the Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data in accordance with the Article 16 of the GDPR, or the limitation of processing in accordance with the Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erase your personal data in accordance with the Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to raise objection to the processing in accordance with the Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data transfer in accordance with the Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Conditions. You can revoke your consent at any time in your own customer account.
2. You also have the right to make a complaint at the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data.
The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure hard disk storage and personal data repositories, especially the secure / encrypted web access, password encryption of customers in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
IX. Final Provisions